- Study Island is the most effective way for High School students to prepare for classroom, State and National standardized tests. Just like Practice Planet for Elementary and Middle school, Study Island uses interactive programs with fun learning games to engage High School students.
- Study Island’s data-driven standards mastery programs are designed to help 9–12 students master the content specified in State and Common Core Standards and improve performance in core skill areas.
- Study Island’s high-impact, high-value learning programs are the ideal home tutor, providing quality academic support and practice for teens. The immediate feedback and built-in remediation, coupled with the actionable data, enable parents to easily monitor student progress.
The Power of Study Island:
Test Prep + Fun = Success!
- Students can work through questions using a standard test format, an interactive game format, or printable worksheets.
- Real time progress monitoring that identifies student strengths and weaknesses.
- Targets individual student needs to ensure success on high-stakes testing.
- Self-paced, individualized interactive learning.
- Aligned to college entrance exams and placement tests.
- It’s fun and engages High School students.
- Support tools include lesson plans, instructional videos, and web and print resources.
- Students and parents receive immediate feedback and built-in remediation.
If you love games, you will love Study Island’s engaging, interactive and fun approach.
More than a simple homework helper and study aid, Study Island supports the learning process and builds off of your students’ enthusiasm for technology with engaging, interactive lessons and activities. Students can work through the web-based program at their own pace. With dynamic content students don’t memorize the answers, they learn the topics.
Imagine the improved confidence and academic performance your child will proudly experience with the assistance of Study Island’s effective and engaging approach to test preparation.
Get started today and eliminate the stress of state and standardized tests for you and your student.
STUDY ISLAND HIGH SCHOOL COVERS ALL CLASSROOM, STATE AND NATIONAL TESTS.
Study Island has your student covered. The user-friendly interface allows students to move through the program step-by-step. The foremost online tutor in this space, each section has a pre-test and a post-test, as well as topics that cover both State and Common Core Standards. Students can choose their own avatar and game mode. Award-winning Study Island is the most comprehensive practice and review program for High School students.
Courses included with subscription*
The Study Island State Content and Common Core Standards Mastery Program are specifically designed to help students master the content outlined in the State Content and Common Core State Standards.
- Math, Language Arts, World History, US History
Specifically designed to help High School students master the knowledge and skills needed to succeed on AP exams, the Study Island AP programs offer rigorous subject-specific content, and are customized to College Board specifications.
- US History, English Literature and Composition, English Language and Composition, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Biology, Chemistry, Physics B, Statistics, Government and Politics, Psychology
Students can now prepare for college entrance exams with interactive, in-depth lessons in all exam subjects. Does your student need help with Math? Help with English? Study Island’s ACT and SAT exam preparation offers high-quality learning, at a fraction of the cost of classroom sessions.
- SAT Test-Taking Strategies and Practice, ACT Test-Taking Strategies and Practice
Built from your state standards, it ensures that students are prepared for a successful transition to their college or career choice.
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics, College Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, US History (to 1877), US History (1865 to Present)
Preparation built from nationally accepted standards, our End of Course (EOC) programs are designed to help students practice, review, and master the coursework taught in the classroom.
- Algebra I, Algebra II, Biology, Chemistry, Civics & Economics, Geometry, U.S. History & Geography, World History & Geography
Study Island offers products for all five GED modules. Our program includes full-length practice tests for each subject area. Learn at your own pace, and our automatic instruction, assessment, and grading show you the areas where you need the most practice.
- State Early Exit Exam, State High School Equivalence Test Prep
Our reading programs help students build comprehension skills, develop English-language proficiency, and prepare for college and career.
- Online Graphic Novels, Shakespeare
*Courses Vary from State to State
- Study Island is ideal for self-starters, and those students who need motivation and individualized learning. Students can work through questions using a standard test format, an interactive game format, or printable worksheets.
- Study Island High School is the most robust High School practice App available. It’s fully mobile and can be used anywhere there is an Internet connection on any device.