- November 27, 2015
- Posted by: OLSAdmin
Keep your children engaged for hours with fun activities and experiments. These 18 interactive software programs might become your child’s favorites. Blast into space with Sputnik. Look inside the eye of a tornado. Step into an active volcano. Flow through the human body. If your children are excited about Science, this module will keep them hooked for hours with fun activities and experiments — while learning important Science concepts and facts. Let your child’s curiosity explode by thoroughly exploring the fascinating world of scientific research and understanding of the world around us.
- 18 programs.
- 270 lessons with skill levels that correlate with textbooks and standardized tests.
- Bring key concepts to life using simulations, videos and other engaging activities.
- Explore habitats and communities and the diversity of living things.
- Includes pre-tests, automatic assignments and post-tests.
- Interactive multimedia provides intuitive experiments and quizzes.
- Management system tracks progress automatically.